Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Party's Just Begun


If gay does in fact translate to "really, really, really happy", as my dad explained to me circa 1992 when I was 8 years old, than it is only appropriate that my bon voyage was spent with my favorite Mo's, and a 5'10" rock star, and a Southern Belle, and some other really really really cool people.





Even though we woke up somewhere and JP and were judged by functioning Sunday Strollers and raging lesbians, it was nice just to be near you, thank you so much for venturing up to Yankee territory before I left.


"Do you s.t.r.e.t.c.h. before you k.i.c.k"





"Giovanni, NO!" Elle needs Warner in Florence now, because she is prettier than Selma Blair and doesn't want to hang out with Mo's alone. Miss your guts already.





There are no words. I left a piece of my heart at 28 Phillips street #2 and will have aujoda until I see your pretty face at Thanksgiving, or when you show up sometime around November in Amsterdam (just a thought).






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?