Friday, July 29, 2005

Keep it Classy, Ladies

An afternoon stroll in Santa Barbara-esque weather with the Blue-eyed, Blonde, miss Julia goes like this.
Note: Jacki-O knock off sunglasses are on, meaning, we were hiding something.

Jules: You know you're having fun when its a treat to shower.
Shell: Yeah, like when you actually blow out your hair and straighten it and have time to put on make-up and not run out the door with a pile of shit falling everywhere.
Jules: I always justify things like, I can watch 10 more minutes of this cheesy romantic comedy if I just wet my hair and re-blow dry it. Like, UP, my legs are hairy, I really have to shower today.
Shell: My favorite is the, wow i've had this same wifebeater on for three days, i've just worn it with a tennis skirt, jams, and with those AG jeans and that sequenced shrug when I went to dinner last night.
Jules: Actually, take it off, it would look way better with my outfit right now, and you're going to work anywyas.
Shell: I just said that I have been wearing for three days.

She left on a train for New Jersey with her giant cosmetic bag, a carry on, no cash, and my three day worn wifebeater.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?